WTS Glock19 Pure Kustoms Black Ops Pro

This is a discussion on WTS Glock19 Pure Kustoms Black Ops Pro within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Only reason I am selling this holster is because I have switched carry pieces from Glock 19 (which as been sold) to my Taurus 709. ...

Thread: WTS Glock19 Pure Kustoms Black Ops Pro

WTS Glock19 Pure Kustoms Black Ops Pro

Only reason I am selling this holster is because I have switched carry pieces from Glock 19 (which as been sold) to my Taurus 709. I am having a lot of back issues and the doc told me every ounce counts. Will be picking another Pure Kustoms up as soon as Rocky gets a mold for the 709.

Holster is in great shape and was only worn for about a month. Works great and extremely comfortable.

I am in northern Indiana if anyone local is interested or I will gladly ship.

Price 100.00
    Shipping 10.00
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

2. Remove Ads

Sorry, forgot the pic
    Attached Images
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

What size belt loops? TIA
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
    What size belt loops? TIA
    1 1/2

Senior Member Array McPatrickClan's Avatar
    Any chance this would fit any other polymer pistols of similar size?

Quote Originally Posted by McPatrickClan View Post
    Any chance this would fit any other polymer pistols of similar size?
    It's quite possible but without the pistol to test with I can't say for sure.

Is this still available, and will you accept paypal? I just picked up my G19 last week, and I need a good holster for it.

Quote Originally Posted by roalho View Post
    Is this still available, and will you accept paypal? I just picked up my G19 last week, and I need a good holster for it.
    It is still available however I don't have a pay pal account. If it is easy to setup and free I would consider setting one up to do the transaction.

It is both easy and free, and in fact you don't even have to set it up ahead of time, here's a line from their FAQ

"If your recipient doesn’t have a PayPal account yet, you can still send them money. We’ll notify them via email to open one and deposit the money in their new account."

However, if you prefer some other form of payment, I'm flexible, it's just super quick and easy with paypal, so I figured I'd ask...

I'll take the holster off your hands, just let me know your preferred payment method.

Quote Originally Posted by roalho View Post
    It is both easy and free, and in fact you don't even have to set it up ahead of time, here's a line from their FAQ

"If your recipient doesn’t have a PayPal account yet, you can still send them money. We’ll notify them via email to open one and deposit the money in their new account."

However, if you prefer some other form of payment, I'm flexible, it's just super quick and easy with paypal, so I figured I'd ask...

I'll take the holster off your hands, just let me know your preferred payment method.
    I set up a paypal account. I'll PM you my e-mail addy we can hammer out the details.

I got your PM, and sent one back. Just want to make sure we're all set with Paypal.

Is this sold yet?

If not I have cash in hand and will meet.

James