Special Rules Applicable To Posting in the "Member Buy, Sale & Trade" Forum
This forum is for advertising items for sale and not to be used to discuss the merits of particular offers. Please restrict questions and comments to the item(s) being sold. All unrelated posts will be removed without notice. All items must be related to the subject matter of this forum, with all forum rules applying. Members are allowed to close threads they start in this subforum.
To make it easier and safer for both buying and selling items through the forum, sellers are expected to conform to a couple of requirements.
- Pictures should be available to a buyer/potential buyer, even if not actually posted (which we strongly recommend). If you prefer to email pictures rather than post them, you should unblock your email address to facilitate that process. You can either attach the pictures to a post, insert them with a link or host them elsewhere. As a buyer, remember it is your responsibility to be satisfied with an item's condition prior to buying.
- The title of the thread should contain what the item is, followed by a colon ":" and the city/state or at least state where the item is for sale, since some people will only buy locally or within their state. You should do the same if it is an item you want to buy, rather than sell. Threads started that do not conform to this requirement may be edited or deleted at moderators' discretion.
- Please post the price, terms, shipping arrangements, etc in the initial post.
- Please do not "Bump" threads.
- Please do not create a thread with a link to an eBay or Gunbroker auction you currently have running to sell an item. Members are allowed to make guns and equipment available for purchase here, but we are not an announcement bulletin board.
- If the item sells, we would appreciate it if you would make a final post indicating the item is sold and close the thread. Threads can be closed by the originator.
- This forum is for advertising items for sale and not to be used to discuss the merits of particular offers. Please restrict questions and comments to the item(s) being sold. All unrelated posts interfere with the original poster's attempts to sell the items and will be removed without notice.
- Items listed for sale in Members BST must be in some way related to firearm, hunting, survival, holster, self-defense, etc. Do not list ovens, refrigerators, or Grandmas antique earrings for sale or trade in Members BST.
- Posts made here do not increment a member's post count.
- Items listed here must not be listed elsewhere on the Internet, including auction sites or other forums.