VCDL Meeting, Annandale, VA February 14th

This is a discussion on VCDL Meeting, Annandale, VA February 14th within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; [Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL] Anyone who supports the RKBAs is a welcome guest. ** VCDL will be having a membership ...

Thread: VCDL Meeting, Annandale, VA February 14th

VIP Member

VCDL Meeting, Annandale, VA February 14th

[Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL]

Anyone who supports the RKBAs is a welcome guest.

VCDL will be having a membership meeting on Tuesday, February 14th at 8 PM at the Mason Government Center. Fellowship starts at 7:30 PM.

As with all VCDL membership meetings, it is open to the public, so bring a friend!

Afterwards, we will go to a local restaurant for continued fellowship.

Map: 6507 Columbia Pike Annandale, VA 22003 - Google Maps

VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

VCDL is an all-volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org [http://www.vcdl.org/]

----

FYI -- In Virginia, it is legal to carry at a public building such as the Mason Government Center -- Open or (with a recognized permit) Concealed.

VCDL does not take a position on Open vs. Concealed carry -- or even care if you attend our events w/o carrying. It's your call.

However, safety mishaps, particularly with firearms, expose the organization to liability issues and could significantly damage VCDL's credibility as a gun rights organization. At all events, the rules and requirements of the sponsor/promoter shall be strictly observed.

Therefore, whenever the owner/sponsor/promoter permits loaded firearms, and at all VCDL-sponsored meetings, events, or gatherings, loaded firearms shall NOT be handled at any non-range sites -- they will remain holstered or otherwise secured at all times.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Great. A bunch of activist gun carriers hyped up on coffee in a room together. Alert the media!

JK!!!
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Links