VCDL Supper Meeting -- Christiansburg, VA -- on Monday, February 27th!

This is a discussion on VCDL Supper Meeting -- Christiansburg, VA -- on Monday, February 27th! within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Anyone who supports the RKBAs is a welcome guest. [Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL] ** VCDL will have a supper meeting ...

Thread: VCDL Supper Meeting -- Christiansburg, VA -- on Monday, February 27th!

VIP Member

VCDL Supper Meeting -- Christiansburg, VA -- on Monday, February 27th!

Anyone who supports the RKBAs is a welcome guest.

[Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL]

VCDL will have a supper meeting on Monday, February 27, 2012 at:

AMELIA'S PIZZERIA & RESTAURANT
    1130 Cambria St NW
    Christiansburg VA 24073
    540-381-7878

TIMES:

Fellowship starts at 6:30 PM
    Buffet meal starts at 7 PM.
    VCDL meeting starts by 8 PM--we expect the meeting to last 1 to 1.5 hours.

Cost: $12.00 per person including buffet, salad for the tables, drink, and tip. (does NOT include alcoholic beverages). Speaker(s) to be announced. This is a FAMILY event.

Special considerations: Parking is limited to about 50 spots, so car pooling is encouraged.

SEATING in the meeting room is limited to about 50 persons. Additional attendees will have to sit in the main part of the restaurant and join the meeting after the meal.

We are asking for RSVPs (RSVP means reserve your spot !) by midnight, February 25th. Please indicate number attending in your group. Firm numbers are needed so the buffet can be prepared properly. (IF we should have less than 20 attending, the meal will be ordered from the menu).

RSVP to: al@vcdl.org

DIRECTIONS:

From I-81 take exit 118B (Virginia Tech exit) to 460 bypass, then take the “Christiansburg” exit, then immediately take the “Downtown” exit. Turn left at light on Cambria Street. Restaurant on left.

We look forward to seeing you there!

VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

VCDL is an all-volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org [http://www.vcdl.org/]

----------------------

FYI -- In Virginia, it is legal to carry at a restaurant that serves alcohol -- Open or (with a recognized permit) Concealed.

VCDL does not take a position on Open vs. Concealed carry -- or even care if you attend our events w/o carrying. It's your call.

FWIIW, in Virginia, it is NOT legal to CC and drink in a restaurant or club that serves alcohol. Legally you can drink and OC. However, we request that you not drink alcohol at VCDL functions.

Safety mishaps, particularly with firearms, expose the organization to liability issues and could significantly damage VCDL's credibility as a gun rights organization. At all events, the rules and requirements of the sponsor/promoter shall be strictly observed.

Therefore, at all VCDL-sponsored meetings, events, or gatherings, loaded firearms shall NOT be handled at any non-range sites -- they will remain holstered or otherwise secured at all times.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

Links