WI- Jefferson county gun show

This is a discussion on WI- Jefferson county gun show within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hi all, Im wondering if anyone from WI is going to the jefferson county gun show Feb. 11-12? My normal range going buddy has a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Smitty901

Thread: WI- Jefferson county gun show

WI- Jefferson county gun show

Hi all,
    Im wondering if anyone from WI is going to the jefferson county gun show Feb. 11-12? My normal range going buddy has a booth there, and i was hoping to hit the range this weekend, and attend the gun show. Im in the milwaukee area, i guess looking for a range partner, or starting/looking for a group to hit the range with? And then also see about the gun show. Just wondering, and if something like this is already going on let me know i would like to join up! Thanks!
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by jerp View Post
    Hi all,
    Im wondering if anyone from WI is going to the jefferson county gun show Feb. 11-12? My normal range going buddy has a booth there, and i was hoping to hit the range this weekend, and attend the gun show. Im in the milwaukee area, i guess looking for a range partner, or starting/looking for a group to hit the range with? And then also see about the gun show. Just wondering, and if something like this is already going on let me know i would like to join up! Thanks!
    Sense Bob and Rocco's have taken over most every Gun show it the state they have become a rip off. Pay to get in pay to park ,at most prices are higher than Local Fleet farm.
    On top of that they anti CC. No reason to go to one.
    Brew city Gun supplies formly Badge guns is a good indoor range to shoot at, Also shooters shop in West Allis.
    jerp likes this.

Awesome, I havent really heard of a good range in the area, and driving to Eagle for the Mcmiller sports center (which is awesome for an all day shooting range, 25-100 yrd $15 all day!) Also driving to deerfield from Milwaukee is a toll. So thanks for the recommendations. I am weary of going to a new range alone, without a recommendation for it.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by jerp View Post
    Awesome, I havent really heard of a good range in the area, and driving to Eagle for the Mcmiller sports center (which is awesome for an all day shooting range, 25-100 yrd $15 all day!) Also driving to deerfield from Milwaukee is a toll. So thanks for the recommendations. I am weary of going to a new range alone, without a recommendation for it.
    Badge Guns had a couple bad sales some time back Not directly something they did buyers bought guns then sold them to criminals. Milwaukee went after them till they got their LIC pulled so now they sell supply's and keep the range open it is on 41st south of Miller park you need to be looking for it .
    It was strange how they did it a collection of press releases and play on words like they had the most cases of bad sales in the area. Well I guess...they were the only ones they had not run out of town.
    Shooter shop is on 84th south of the interstate a bit
    Brew City has a better price deal . Also Gander Mountain has been putting indoor ranges. We checked out the one in Deforest a while back out standing range.

Links