Any other business owners in Milwaukee?

This is a discussion on Any other business owners in Milwaukee? within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just seeing who's out there. Maybe get a discussion on how we can network and/or be of service to each other....

Thread: Any other business owners in Milwaukee?

Lightbulb Any other business owners in Milwaukee?

Just seeing who's out there. Maybe get a discussion on how we can network and/or be of service to each other.

2. Remove Ads

Firearms trainer here in Milwaukee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any businesses left in Milwaukee?
    I work out of Milwaukee most of the winter spend a lot of time there I will avoid any business that post and actively seek out ones that do not.
    That apply to all business I do either personal or company related.

I don't get what you're saying.

Are there businesses in MKE? Of course there are--do you ever go downtown?

You "avoid any business that post and actively seek out ones that do not"? What does that mean?

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    I live in the Fox Valley, but when I do make my way down to Milwaukee, I will usually stop at The Shooters Shop in West Allis or Fletcher's in Waukesha to sling some rounds down range. Where do you guys in Milwaukee area do your shooting at?

Quote Originally Posted by SoleShtr View Post
    I live in the Fox Valley, but when I do make my way down to Milwaukee, I will usually stop at The Shooters Shop in West Allis or Fletcher's in Waukesha to sling some rounds down range. Where do you guys in Milwaukee area do your shooting at?
    I wouldn't mind checking out Fletcher's, but I actually just like to shoot sporting clays and trap with the shotgun. I shoot my handgun up in Oconto or Door County--both places I venture to pretty often.

Quote Originally Posted by AdBro View Post
    I wouldn't mind checking out Fletcher's, but I actually just like to shoot sporting clays and trap with the shotgun. I shoot my handgun up in Oconto or Door County--both places I venture to pretty often.
    Where in Door County do you shoot? I get up there often on weekends.

On private property north of Sister Bay

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleShtr View Post
    They need more ranges? I have been to both you mentioned but it is difficult to get range time these days. I will be trying the old badger guns (brew city shooting supply) this coming weekend.

VIP Member
    I own a business in Waukesha (not firearms related but we welcome cc and oc)

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    I own a business in Waukesha (not firearms related but we welcome cc and oc)
    What type of buisness are you in? I always like supporting CC and OC businesses.

I own a business in Kenosha... Not OC or CC related either... But it does touch it here and there
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Links