VCDL a picnic Newport News, VA on September the 15

This is a discussion on VCDL a picnic Newport News, VA on September the 15 within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The VCDL cordially invites the general public to a picnic at the Riverview Park in Newport News, VA on September the 15th from 11 AM ...

Thread: VCDL a picnic Newport News, VA on September the 15

VIP Member

The VCDL cordially invites the general public to a picnic at the Riverview Park in Newport News, VA on September the 15th from 11 AM until 2 PM. This is a family affair so bring the little ones along and enjoy the beautiful park. Food and drinks will be provided by the VCDL but attendees are encouraged to bring a dish to share if they so desire.

VCDL president Philip Van Cleave and Delegate Brenda Pogge will be speaking at the picnic. Delegate Pogge carried an important bill for VCDL this year, which allows local government employees to keep their firearms in their private vehicles while at work.

The Riverview Park is located at:

125 City Farm Road, Newport News, Virginia 23602

MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map

PLEASE RSVP at this email address:

picnic.nn@vcdl.org

In the SUBJECT LINE put "RSVP n", where "n" is the number in your party.VCDL Picnic
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

VIP Member
    Last call for RSVPs!

We currently have 100 RSVPs for this Saturday's picnic in Newport News! This should be a great picnic with lots of great conversations! There will be old friends, new faces, and plenty of families.

EM Ron Lilly, who is heading up the picnic, asked to see if any of those coming could bring a cooler full of ice. He figures he needs 5 or 6 such coolers for all the drinks that VCDL will be purchasing, and he doesn't have enough, currently.

If you can bring such a cooler and ice, please PM me & l and I will let Ron know.

----------

No, I won't make it personally, as it is the other side of the state. But I know many who will and if you will enjoy yourself, among like-minded freedom lovers.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Sponsored Links