Hillsville Gun Show and Flea Market

This is a discussion on Hillsville Gun Show and Flea Market within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The massive Hillsville Gun Show and Flea Market is being held over the Labor Day weekend (Friday-Monday). Health permitting (and I've been doing OK at ...

Thread: Hillsville Gun Show and Flea Market

VIP Member

Hillsville Gun Show and Flea Market

The massive Hillsville Gun Show and Flea Market is being held over the Labor Day weekend (Friday-Monday).

Health permitting (and I've been doing OK at rehab the last week) I plan to be there all four days. Drop by the VCDL tent and introduce yourself. I'd love to meet some of the folk on this forum.

If you've never been to this event, you aren't going to believe the size - the last few years they have had attendance in the 400,000 to 500,000 range over a four day period! In the past, they've hit just short of a million attendance. The entire town of Hillsville is consumed by this event.

HWY 58, Hillsville VA--one mile off of I-77, Exit 14.

If you are coming from the Roanoke area, it is best to take take HWY 100 off of I-81 to Hillsville

VCDL has spaces 647 & 648 in Row 8 on the VFW lot.

Unless there is an unannounced change that I have not seen, CC & OC of loaded firearms is OK.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

Dave, hate I'll miss it this year. It was good to meet you at the last one. It was shoulder-to-shoulder people last year. Crazy how many people were packed in that small town. I was able to pick up a couple extra mags for a few guns at great prices!!! I hope you are able to attend with full health and vigor. Take care.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Administrator

If you've never been to this event, you aren't going to believe the size - the last few years they have had attendance in the 400,000 to 500,000 range over a four day period! In the past, they've hit just short of a million attendance. The entire town of Hillsville is consumed by this event.

That is massive!

I'll look for you, Dave! Hoping to be there on Saturday.

Links