Arizona Defensive Carry Meetup?

This is a discussion on Arizona Defensive Carry Meetup? within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Seems like there's a lot of us who live in Arizona. Would anyone be interested in a meetup sometime? Maybe do a brunch at Denny's ...

Thread: Arizona Defensive Carry Meetup?

Seems like there's a lot of us who live in Arizona. Would anyone be interested in a meetup sometime? Maybe do a brunch at Denny's or something, then a little range time?

If I am available i am game

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking along the same lines, except meeting for a Tuesday Night Steel match at Rio Salado Sportsmen's Club in Mesa once the weather got a little cooler (but before the snowbirds arrive). Depending on the level of interest, I might be able to swing a dedicated safety briefing separate from the normal 6:00 meeting for newcomers.

Tuesday Night Steel
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    I was thinking along the same lines, except meeting for a Tuesday Night Steel match at Rio Salado Sportsmen's Club in Mesa once the weather got a little cooler (but before the snowbirds arrive). Depending on the level of interest, I might be able to swing a dedicated safety briefing separate from the normal 6:00 meeting for newcomers.

Tuesday Night Steel
    I'd totally be down for this. I've been wanting to make it to Tuesday night steel, but was worried I'd be laughed at for using my LC9 instead of a full size 9mm. Doing it as part of the group would give me the gumption to try regardless.

So that's three of us, anyone else? When are you guys available?

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    Only saw this just now, If I am available I'm in. I am generally available Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

Sponsored Links