Marion, VA

This is a discussion on Marion, VA within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; If you would be interested in attending a VCDL dinner in Marion sometime in November, please PM me. If we have enough interest we will ...

Thread: Marion, VA

VIP Member

Marion, VA

If you would be interested in attending a VCDL dinner in Marion sometime in November, please PM me.

If we have enough interest we will reserve a restaurant meeting room.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member

Thumbs up It's on!

VCDL will have supper meeting at:

Macados

142 East Main St.
    Marion, VA 24354

The meeting will be on November 13, 2012 and is open to the public.

Fellowship starts at 6:30 PM, with food to be ordered from the menu starting at 7 PM. They have an outstanding selection of sandwiches and other items.

Special that night is a $5.85 Hamburger.

SEATING: If attendance is under 25, we will meet on the ground floor--if attendance is over 25, we will meet upstairs--capacity 40; stairs may be steep for some members.

VCDL does not take a position on Open vs. Concealed carry -- or even care if you attend our events w/o carrying. It's your call.

IT IS IMPORTANT that atendees RSVP if they are coming so the proper room can be set up. Please advise name and number in your group attending. Speaker to be announced.

Email RSVPs to: Al@vcdl.org

BTW, safety mishaps, particularly with firearms, expose the organization to liability issues and could significantly damage VCDL's credibility as a gun rights organization. At all events, the rules and requirements of the sponsor/promoter shall be strictly observed.

Therefore, whenever the owner/sponsor/promoter permits loaded firearms, and at all VCDL-sponsored meetings, events, or gatherings, loaded firearms shall NOT be handled at any non-range sites -- they will remain holstered or otherwise secured at all times.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Links