St Louis area members "Meet n shoot" (gauging interest)

This is a discussion on St Louis area members "Meet n shoot" (gauging interest) within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I was just laughing at the title of the thread. If the OP was from Chicago, Detroit, or Flint, it could easily be a call ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: St Louis area members "Meet n shoot" (gauging interest)

I was just laughing at the title of the thread. If the OP was from Chicago, Detroit, or Flint, it could easily be a call for a flash mob

I though tof that because at a glance I thought it said"Thread: St Louis area members "Meet n shoot" (ganging interest)
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

2. Remove Ads

LaraCroft10,
    Your guess was exactly right. That is what they suggested to look at but to let them know if something like that was what we had in mind. They have a room we can order food also. Here is a link to the web page with information on their packages.
    Indoor Range and Gun Sales-Top Gun Shooting Sports (MO)

Please let me know what you guys think. I am not sure how we would arrange for everyone to pay that wants to come if that's what we decide to do. Suggestions are welcome. Personally... Since I have eye/ear protection and bring my own ammo usually... I was hoping we could do it a little cheaper. But at the same time... Basically Ten more bucks gets us an extra hour plus the range to our selfs with an NRA certified instructor. And shooting a full auto Mp5 sounds fun possibly for kicks.

Random,
    That would be great if you could find out more also. I would like to see what our options are.

I usually shoot at Metro #2 on St. Charles Rock Road, but have attended a couple of classes at TopGun. I believe the "money factor" will just about be a "wash". TopGun has a larger variety of "rentals" (both long & handguns) for those who want to try a weapon(s) that they don't normally have access to. Really hope we can pull this off in the near future!!! Sounds like the opportunity to meet some nice folks.

any interest in this still?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links