St Louis area members "Meet n shoot" (gauging interest)

This is a discussion on St Louis area members "Meet n shoot" (gauging interest) within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ive noticed a handfull of members from or near the St. Louis, Missouri area. I would like to see if any other members would be ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: St Louis area members "Meet n shoot" (gauging interest)

St Louis area members "Meet n shoot" (gauging interest)

Ive noticed a handfull of members from or near the St. Louis, Missouri area. I would like to see if any other members would be interested in a day of meeting some of other area members on here. Just some fun, friendly shooting, and possibly a BBQ or something if we are able to work this outdoors somewhere while the weather is nice. Anyone interested?

2. Remove Ads

Absolutely. Just not on Oct 20th.

I would be interested. Would need to have lead time to ensure I have a sitter. Any clue what range or whose property?
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

I don't have a specific place in mind. But have thought about places like jay henges and August Busch conservation areas. Id bet one of the indoor ranges would be happy to "accommodate" us also. The BBQ was just an idea to add to it and give people a chance to talk while eating some food. Unfortunately, The private places I go shoot are too far to be convienant for this type of thing. I usually go shoot at Top Gun or Bullseye for indoor ranges but am open to go anywhere. I would also be happy to make calls to suggested places once we get a rough idea what the size of group would likely be and what we are looking for/to do is. I'm open to input to you guys. Thanks for chiming in and showing interest.

Sure, count me in.

sure, sounds good to me

Just saw this, but would be interested in a St. Louis "shoot/together" in the future.

If I can get off of work I'm in.

I'm in!

Do any of you have memberships anywhere? Because if a lot of us have memberships to the same place, that might be the most cost effective way to do it. I have a membership to Top Gun. Or I guess Jay Henges because they're so cheap, but how much more nice weather have we got?

Let me know when you guys are thinking.
    Proud owner of a Sig Sauer P238 SAS Explosive Space Modulator.

"I played the powerless in too many dark scenes. And I was blessed with a birth and a death, and I guess I just want some say in between." - Ani DiFranco, "Talk to me Now."

I'm interested. handgun only, like to go, depends on where and when.
    I was never a hero, but I am thankful I served among them.

Henges anytime in the near future may be a bit problematic as there are aton of people there fighting in their rifles and there was a loooooong line there today. I have no problem shouting when it's cold out. :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LaraCroft10 View Post
    I'm in!

Do any of you have memberships anywhere? Because if a lot of us have memberships to the same place, that might be the most cost effective way to do it. I have a membership to Top Gun. Or I guess Jay Henges because they're so cheap, but how much more nice weather have we got?

Let me know when you guys are thinking.
    I have a free range trip at Top Gun cause I bought a new gun there two days ago. :-)

Wow. Looks like we have a fair amount of interest. That's great! I must appoligize for being MIA on this thread lately. Been having some back issues...
    Regardless... I would be happy to call places and try and get something set up.
    I guess first we should decide at what we are looking to do.
    Obviously... I think we would all like to shoot. Does anyone have a problem keeping it to handguns only (at least this time)?
    I have no problem with going to top gun if that seems to be okay with the majority also. If that's the case... I will call them once we get an idea of how many people/lanes we'd need and if and how they could accommodate us once we figure out a date and time. I'd go this weekend but since it's short notice... How about the next weekend of November 3 or 4 assuming a range can accommodate us?
    I will make a list of people that have shown interest in this thread. Please feel welcome to post any concerns or suggestions as everyone's input is important to me.

Looks like we have 9 people including myself so far that are interested.
    1.*STLRampage
    2. Wolf44
    3.*nokaoi
    4. *LaraCroft10
    5. *Pete362e
    6. *Ransom
    7. 357and40
    8. *Jonoxds
    9. *Rawah*

I will add/edit the list as needed.

I'd be interested in meeting up with some dc folks. Imagine my wife and daughter would come hang out too.
    3rd is still at arpc in the morning but after that we should be free; Munchkin might have some practices on Sunday but we'd work it in.

-424D57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links