Northern KY Get Together/Range Trip

This is a discussion on Northern KY Get Together/Range Trip within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have been thinking about a Defensive Carry range trip to Shooter's in Independence. It would be nice to get a decent group together for ...

Thread: Northern KY Get Together/Range Trip

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar

I have been thinking about a Defensive Carry range trip to Shooter's in Independence. It would be nice to get a decent group together for this and I am willing to approach the new owners about a group rate of some type if we have enough interest. My preference is during the week, I work from home so I would like it even better if a day trip could be arranged (less range traffic) but am open. Any interest? Maybe grab a bite before or after?
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Re: Northern KY Get Together/Range Trip

I've been thinking about this as well. Maybe even invite Cincinnati area folks. I work standard M-F daytime hours, so it'd have to be evenings or weekends for me.

I meant the general northern KY area including the Cincy area folks. Lets see what kind of response we get. I think it would be a great time.

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

I'm up for it.

I have a membership there.

bump

Sponsored Links