VCDL Dinner meeting Vinton -- 15 Jan 13

This is a discussion on VCDL Dinner meeting Vinton -- 15 Jan 13 within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; It hasn't made the VCDL Alert, yet ; however, the re will be a dinner meeting in Vinton ( Roanoke area) on the 15th at ...

Thread: VCDL Dinner meeting Vinton -- 15 Jan 13

VIP Member

It hasn't made the VCDL Alert, yet; however, there will be a dinner meeting in Vinton (Roanoke area) on the 15th at Famous Anthony's

Fellowship starts at 6:30--food ordered from the menu at 7 PM.

If anyone plans to come, Private Message me.

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

VIP Member
    Now in VCDL Alert. So you can email Al rather than PM me.

[Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL]

Anyone who supports the RKBAs is a welcome guest.

[First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL]

VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

SW VA VCDL will have a supper meeting at FAMOUS ANTHONY'S, 323 VIRGINIA AVE, VINTON VA on Tuesday, January 15th.

Fellowship starts at 6:30--food to be ordered from the menu starting at 7 PM. Open to all members, families and guests.

We will be discussing Lobby Day and also the current bills in the General Assembly.

PLEASE RSVP with numbers in your party. (VERY IMPORTANT) !!!

RSVP to:

al@vcdl.org

VCDL is an all-volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org [http://www.vcdl.org/]
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Sponsored Links