Central Floridians - Tenoroc Range Closing

This is a discussion on Central Floridians - Tenoroc Range Closing within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Thought I'd pass along - I guess technically the range will be open, run by the state... From their Facebook page: "Hello friends, Christine and ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OldVet

Thread: Central Floridians - Tenoroc Range Closing

Central Floridians - Tenoroc Range Closing

Thought I'd pass along - I guess technically the range will be open, run by the state...

From their Facebook page:
    "Hello friends, Christine and I wanted to give everyone about a months notice that Tenoroc Shooting Sports and Training will be closing in a month, February 14, 2013. We have been leasing the range from the Florida Wildlife Conservation Commission for 13 years and they have opted not to renew our lease. It's been a great 13 years and we've made a ton of friends, learned alot and have had fun making a living out of a hobby. We'll keep throwing targets, shooting on the rifle and pistol ranges and give you our best service until the day we close. All the craziness from an anticipated gun ban has our ammo shelves a bit empty but we ordered $50,000 worth of ammo 2 weeks ago that should be arriving soon and we'd love to go out with a bang with all of our friends joining us one last time before it's time to holster our weapon. Thanks. MARK"

The latest update on their page is where they said the state will be running the range.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I'm not sure the state taking over is a good thing, although the county-run range in Sebastion is pretty decent overall.
    rigel42 likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I hope that ammo is in soon. Ill be there Saturday for a sporting clay event. We've had it here for 2 years,guess maybe we need to look for a new place for next year..

Links