Is anyone here a member at NEKFC?

This is a discussion on Is anyone here a member at NEKFC? within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Like the title says, I live in West Virginia and I am considering applying to the Northeastern Fishing and Game Club. I attended their monthly ...

Thread: Is anyone here a member at NEKFC?

Like the title says, I live in West Virginia and I am considering applying to the Northeastern Fishing and Game Club. I attended their monthly meeting last month in an attempt to gather information, but since I had not yet received my CCP, I can say I wasn't taken all that seriously.

The club requires you to complete a background check or have a CCP, along with attending a range safety course. I find the background check requirement to be a little odd, but being 10 minutes from my home, I'm still considering it.

Their safety course is today at noon and I plan to attend and gather information there. It seems to be a nice place and very organized, but I would like to know of anyone has any personal experiences or opinions to share before I make my decision and pay my dues.

Thanks, and sorry for the lengthy post

You mean the one near Cannonsburg, NEKFGA? If so, I'm a member. Good folks. It's pretty close to my house, and I'm up there fairly regularly. PM me and I'll tell ya what I can, maybe even arrange to meet up and shoot a little.

Yes it's right off the Cannonsburg exit. PM sent.

Sponsored Links