Traveling to Denver CO, Wheat Ridge area...

This is a discussion on Traveling to Denver CO, Wheat Ridge area... within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So my better half will be travelling to the Wheat Ridge area of Denver CO this summer. She does not have a concealed carry permit ...

Thread: Traveling to Denver CO, Wheat Ridge area...

Traveling to Denver CO, Wheat Ridge area...

So my better half will be travelling to the Wheat Ridge area of Denver CO this summer. She does not have a concealed carry permit and does not open carry. She does like to travel with her pistol in the vehicle and hotel room for her safety. I've heard horror stories regarding the 2nd amendment and Denvers' acid trip views of it. As far as I can tell she's able to travel in CO with the pistol in the vehicle, unloaded. Are there any other restrictions that she should be aware of?
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

2. Remove Ads

Actually, your wife is more than welcome to travel with a loaded handgun in the car. Carrying in a Vehicle - Colorado's No-Compromise Gun Rights Organization - Rocky Mountain Gun Owners. This is a great website for all of your Colorado carry needs.
    ἐν τούτῳ νίκα - In hoc signo vinces

Confidence- thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.-FDR

Thank you!
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Links