"Anti-Violence Town Hall" meeting in Newport News -- Newport News,

This is a discussion on "Anti-Violence Town Hall" meeting in Newport News -- Newport News, within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; [Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL] ...

Thread: "Anti-Violence Town Hall" meeting in Newport News -- Newport News,

VIP Member

"Anti-Violence Town Hall" meeting in Newport News -- Newport News,

[Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL]

VCDL President to participate in town hall meeting in Newport News Saturday, March 2nd

Saturday, March 2nd, there is an "Anti-Violence Town Hall" meeting in Newport News and I will be on the panel representing VCDL. The town hall will center around "solutions [to violence] that don't impact our God-given Constitutionally-protected rights."

This should be fun and educational. It is open to the public, so come on out with the family!

The town hall begins at 1 PM and runs until around 3:30 PM. The town hall is located at:

The NEW Denbigh Community Center
    15198 Warwick Blvd
    Newport News, VA 23608
    VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

VCDL is a non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

Links