NOVA turnout needed

This is a discussion on NOVA turnout needed within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; [Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL] ...

Thread: NOVA turnout needed

VIP Member

NOVA turnout needed

[Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL]

ACTION ITEM! Need to pack "Gun Violence Forum" hosted by anti-liberty Rep. Jim Moran!

Anti-liberty, gun-grabber Representative Jim Moran is holding a "Gun VIolence" forum on Monday, March 11th. The panel is packed with gun-haters (three of them are from the Brady Campaign and Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, for starters). It's supposed to be a "conversation" about gun violence, but I know better than that. I think propaganda-fest is more appropriate.

Let's pack the audience with people wearing Guns Save Lives stickers to remind everyone in attendance that more gun control is NOT going to save any lives and will only further endanger the law abiding!

NOTE: The event is going to be held at a high school, so you'll have to leave any handguns in your vehicle unloaded and encased. However, folding knives with blades shorter than 3 inches are legal in a school under Virginia law.

The "Gun Violence" farce, er, forum is from 7 PM to 9 PM on March 11 and is going to be held at:

Washington-Lee High School
    1301 N. Stafford Street
    Arlington, VA 22201

We will be handing out GSL stickers out front of the school.

**If you are planning on attending, respond to this email and let me know. I want a rough idea how many we are going to have in attendance**

Article on the event:

Moran to Host Gun Violence Forum | ARLnow.com
    VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

VCDL is a non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org

-----

DaveH back here.

If you get the VA ALERT just reply to Philip by return mail -- but please trim off the rest of the ALLERT and add "x number " will attend.

or

If you don't get the allert you are still welcome but please send an email to president@vcdl.org -- w/ Sub line: VA-ALERT: VCDL Update 3/2/13 - Action item!

and say "x number " will attend.

VCDL member or not, you should be there, if you can.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member

More on Moran protest

[Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL]

We currently have over 30 people who are planning on attending Representative Jim Moran's "Gun Violence Forum". That's a good start, but we can always use more people with the GSL stickers in the audience.

For those who may have missed it, here is the action item again:

Anti-liberty, gun-grabber Representative Jim Moran is holding a "Gun Violence" forum on Monday, March 11th. The panel is packed with gun-haters (three of them are from the Brady Campaign and Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, for starters). It's supposed to be a "conversation" about gun violence, but I know better than that. I think propaganda-fest is more appropriate.

Let's pack the audience with people wearing Guns Save Lives stickers to remind everyone in attendance that more gun control is NOT going to save any lives and will only further endanger the law abiding!

NOTE: The event is going to be held at a high school, so you'll have to leave any handguns in your vehicle unloaded and encased. However, folding knives with blades shorter than 3 inches are legal in a school under Virginia law.

The "Gun Violence" farce, er, forum is from 7 PM to 9 PM on March 11 and is going to be held at:

Washington-Lee High School
    1301 N. Stafford Street
    Arlington, VA 22201

We will be handing out GSL stickers out front of the school.

**If you are planning on attending, respond to this email and let me know. I want a rough idea how many we are going to have in attendance**

Article on the event:

Moran to Host Gun Violence Forum | ARLnow.com
    VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

VCDL is a non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Links