4/16/13 VCDL supper in Fairfax. Va

This is a discussion on 4/16/13 VCDL supper in Fairfax. Va within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; VCDL supper in Fairfax on Tuesday, April 16 ********************************************** Members Deborah Jane Anderson and Mark Anderson have arranged a VCDL supper at a Fairfax Italian ...

Thread: 4/16/13 VCDL supper in Fairfax. Va

VIP Member

4/16/13 VCDL supper in Fairfax. Va

VCDL supper in Fairfax on Tuesday, April 16

Members Deborah Jane Anderson and Mark Anderson have arranged a VCDL supper at a Fairfax Italian restaurant which has stood unwaveringly with VCDL and gun owners. The owner, Rosa, has kept VCDL materials on the restaurant's counter faithfully for a long time. She's had to do things like stop a gun-hater from stealing all the VCDL materials from that counter (the anti-freedom crowd also hates the First Amendment, unless the free speech agrees with their philosophies). She's had a few others try to make a scene to embarrass her, but to no avail.

The supper serves two purposes - to bring VCDL members to have a good time and great fellowship and to thank the restaurant for its loyalty. This is purely a social event and there will be no speakers.

To allow as many people as possible to participate, the VCDL dinner time will run from 5 PM to 10 PM on Tuesday, April 16. So come in and eat whenever you wish and leave when you are ready to leave!

The restaurant is:

Mamma Lucia's
    Fair City Mall
    9650 Main Street #40
    Fairfax VA 22031

The restaurant is at the intersection of Pickett Road and Route 236 (a.k.a. Main Street or Little River Turnpike).

Here’s a link to their Faceboook page: http://tinyurl.com/d4mxwyv

And, here’s a link to a MapQuest map: MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

Links