4/18/13 VCDL President on panel at Arlington Tea Party Event

This is a discussion on 4/18/13 VCDL President on panel at Arlington Tea Party Event within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; [Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL] ...

Thread: 4/18/13 VCDL President on panel at Arlington Tea Party Event

VIP Member

4/18/13 VCDL President on panel at Arlington Tea Party Event

[Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL]

VCDL President to speak on panel at Arlington Tea Party Event on Thursday, April 18

I will be on a panel to discuss the importance of our right to keep and bear arms.

The meeting, which is being held by the Arlington Tea Party, runs from 7 PM to 9 PM on Thursday, April 18. Gathering will start at 6:30 PM and is held at:

RiRa Pub
    2915 Wilson Boulevard
    Arlington, VA 22201

The meeting is open to the public, so bring friends, family and co-workers!
    VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

VCDL is a non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

Links