4/24 VCDL meeting: Charlottesville, VA area

This is a discussion on 4/24 VCDL meeting: Charlottesville, VA area within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; [Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL] ...

Thread: 4/24 VCDL meeting: Charlottesville, VA area

VIP Member

[Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL]

There will be a VCDL meeting at Rivannah Rifle and Pistol Club on Tuesday, April 23. We will begin with a pot-luck dinner at 6:30 p.m. The main course and beverages will be supplied. Those who are able please bring a side dish to share. If you are able to join us for the dinner but cant bring a dish, please dont worry, there is always plenty.

The meeting part will begin at 7:30 and we are usually done by 9:00. There is much to talk about with the recent events and the General Assembly winding down their 2013 session. You dont need to be a VCDL member or an RRPC member to attend the meeting. In fact, we encourage you to bring your friends and neighbors.

If you are attending the DINNER please be so kind as to RSVP by email to pat.webb@vcdl.org. Include in the subject line the number of people who will be eating; example: 4 for dinner 4/23 VCDL meeting. This will help us gage how much of the main course to bring. There is no need to reply if you are only attending the meeting.

Directions to the meeting can be found on the RRPC web site at www.rrpc.org. If you have never visited the club, this is a great opportunity to check out the facilities. We again extend our gratitude to RRPC for their continued hosptitality!

Address:

Rivanna Rifle and Pistol Club
    1570 Old Lynchburg Road
    Charlottesville, VA 22906

Meeting:
    April 23, 2013
    Dinner 6:30 - 7:30
    Meeting 7:30 - 9:00
    RSVP for dinner: pat.webb@vcdl.org
    VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

VCDL is a non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

VIP Member
    [Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL

Anyone who supports the RKBAs is a welcome guest.

First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and “PVC” reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL]

Not to be outdone by the Bloomberg 30-Round Sugary "A Salt" Magazine Giveaway in Northern Virginia *next month,* EM Patricia Webb has told me that her gun store, Gadsden Guns (Beaverdam), is donating a 30-round Magpul PMAG (those are as hard to find as hen's teeth!) and a two-liter sugary soda drink that will be given away as a door prize to a lucky attendee at tomorrow night's VCDL meeting at the Rivannah Rifle and Pistol Club!

The meeting is Tuesday, April 23. We will begin with a pot-luck dinner at 6:30 p.m. The main course and beverages will be supplied. Those who are able please bring a side dish to share. If you are able to join us for the dinner but can’t bring a dish, please don’t worry, there is always plenty.

The meeting part will begin at 7:30 and we are usually done by 9:00. There is much to talk about with the recent events and the General Assembly winding down their 2013 session. You don’t need to be a VCDL member or an RRPC member to attend the meeting. In fact, we encourage you to bring your friends and neighbors.

If you are attending the DINNER please be so kind as to RSVP by email to pat.webb@vcdl.org. Include in the subject line the number of people who will be eating; example: 4 for dinner 4/23 VCDL meeting. This will help us gage how much of the main course to bring. There is no need to reply if you are only attending the meeting.

Directions to the meeting can be found on the RRPC web site at www.rrpc.org. If you have never visited the club, this is a great opportunity to check out the facilities. We again extend our gratitude to RRPC for their continued hospitality!

VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

VCDL is a non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org [http://www.vcdl.org/]
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Sponsored Links