5/11: VCDL/Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club Defensive Pistol Shoot

This is a discussion on 5/11: VCDL/Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club Defensive Pistol Shoot within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; [Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and “PVC” reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL] ...

Thread: 5/11: VCDL/Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club Defensive Pistol Shoot

VIP Member

5/11: VCDL/Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club Defensive Pistol Shoot

[Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and “PVC” reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL]

VCDL/Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club Defensive Pistol Shoot on May 11th. Helpers needed

These are really fun events! Think you are a good shot, especially tactically? One way to find out!

The proceeds are shared between VCDL and the Roanoke Rifle and Revolver club.

Registration starts at 9 AM, with the shoot starting at 10 AM.

The cost to participate in the shoot is $20.00. You will need to bring about 100 rounds of ammunition for the 6 stages.

FREE hot dog lunch, and lots of PRIZES!

The shoot is open to the public.
    VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

VCDL is a non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org

--------------

Dave here:

Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club | Established 1934

Directions

From Roanoke or Greensboro
    • Take US 220 to Boones Mill, VA
    • In Boones Mill, take Rt. 684 “Boones Mill Road” (across from Texaco Station), go 6.5 miles. [Boones Mill Road goes right at the stop sign.]
    • Left onto Rt. 116 and go .8 miles
    • Right onto Truman Hill Rd. (Rt. 678), go .8 miles
    • Left onto Gun Club Drive (RRRC sign on the left side of road) and go to the end at the top of the hill.

From Roanoke (via I-81 & I-581)

• Take I-81 to I-581 Exit onto Elm Avenue
    • Turn left onto Elm Avenue to 13th Street
    • Turn right onto 13th Street (Bennington Avenue)
    • Left onto Rt. 116 (you will go a number of miles over Linville Mountain through Windy Gap; after you come down the other side of the mountain look for a convenience store on the left followed by Route 678/Truman Hill Road)
    • Turn left onto Truman Hill Rd. (Rt. 678), go .8 miles
    • Left onto Gun Club Drive (RRRC sign on the left side of road) and go to the end at the top of the hill

From Lynchburg or Bedford

• Take US 122 to Hales Ford Bridge
    • Go 5.8 miles from bridge to (636) Hardy Rd.
    • Right onto Hardy Rd. and go 6.0 miles
    • Left onto Eaton Rd. (634) and go 0.4 miles
    • Right onto Truman Hill Rd. (678), go 6.1 miles
    • Right onto Gun Club Drive (RRRC sign on the right side of road) and go to the end at the top of the hill

1305 Gun Club Drive Hardy, VA 24101

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

Links