4/30: VCDL membership meeting in Chesterfield Virginia

This is a discussion on 4/30: VCDL membership meeting in Chesterfield Virginia within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; [Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL] ...

Thread: 4/30: VCDL membership meeting in Chesterfield Virginia

VIP Member

4/30: VCDL membership meeting in Chesterfield Virginia

[Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL]

We are going to have a VCDL membership meeting in Chesterfield on Tuesday, April 30th.

The meeting is going to be held at:

Chesterfield Public Library
    521 Coal Field Road
    Midlothian, VA

The meeting will be called to order at 7 PM, with fellowship starting at 6:30 PM. The meeting, which is open to the public, will run until 8:30 PM. Those wanting some continued fellowship will head to a local restaurant after the official meeting.

Thanks to EM Brandy Polanowski for making the arrangements.

VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

VCDL is a non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org

-------------

FYI -- In Virginia, it is legal to carry in a Public Library -- Open or (with a recognized permit) Concealed.

VCDL does not take a position on Open vs. Concealed carry -- or even care if you attend our events w/o carrying. It's your call.

However, safety mishaps, particularly with firearms, would expose the organization to liability issues and could significantly damage VCDL's credibility as a gun rights organization. At all events, the rules and requirements of the sponsor/promoter shall be strictly observed.

Therefore, at all VCDL-sponsored meetings, events, or gatherings, loaded firearms shall NOT be handled at any non-range sites -- they will remain holstered or otherwise secured at all times.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Chesterfield Public Library meeting to be a "Bloomberg 30-rounds Sugary Magazine Giveaway," too!

We are now going to have a Bloomberg door prize at our Richmond meeting on Tuesday, April 30th: A 30-round Magpul PMAG (thanks to Gadsden Guns in Beaverdam for getting this for us), a large, sugary drink, and a 20 round box of .223 ammunition (ammo was a donation from EM Greg Trojan for the event).
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Links