6/17/13 -- VCDL dinner meeting Christiansburg, VA

This is a discussion on 6/17/13 -- VCDL dinner meeting Christiansburg, VA within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; On Monday, June 17 VCDL will again have a supper meeting at: AMELIA'S PIZZERIA & RESTAURANT 1130 Cambria St NE Christiansburg, VA 24073 Food will ...

Thread: 6/17/13 -- VCDL dinner meeting Christiansburg, VA

VIP Member

On Monday, June 17 VCDL will again have a supper meeting at:

AMELIA'S PIZZERIA & RESTAURANT
    1130 Cambria St NE
    Christiansburg, VA 24073

Food will be served buffet style--cost will be $12.00 per person, including tip and drink. (Excellent food!)

Fellowship will start at 6:30 PM, with food to be served at 7 PM.

Please RSVP by Sunday evening, so we can have proper seating and food prepared. Speaker to be announced.

RSVP to: al@vcdl.org

FYI -- In Virginia, it is legal to carry at a restaurant that serves alcohol -- Open or (with a recognized permit) Concealed.

VCDL does not take a position on Open vs. Concealed carry -- or even care if you attend our events w/o carrying. It's your call.

However, safety mishaps, particularly with firearms, would expose the organization to liability issues and could significantly damage VCDL's credibility as a gun rights organization. At all events, the rules and requirements of the sponsor/promoter shall be strictly observed.

Therefore, whenever the owner/sponsor/promoter permits loaded firearms, and at all VCDL-sponsored meetings, events, or gatherings, loaded firearms shall NOT be handled at any non-range sites -- they will remain holstered or otherwise secured at all times.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

VIP Member

Guest speaker, Dr. Nicole Hendrix,

We will have a guest speaker, Dr. Nicole Hendrix, a criminal justice professor from Radford University. Her presentation will be about firearm statistical research.

Fellowship will start at 6:30 PM, with food to be served at 7 PM.

Please RSVP by Sunday evening, so we can have proper seating and food prepared.

RSVP to: al@vcdl.org

See you there!
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Links