Pasco/Hernando County members

This is a discussion on Pasco/Hernando County members within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I've noticed that we have at least six members on this site in our neck of the woods, that is the Pasco / Hernando area ...

Thread: Pasco/Hernando County members

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar

Pasco/Hernando County members

I've noticed that we have at least six members on this site in our neck of the woods, that is the Pasco / Hernando area of the Florida Gulf coast. If we throw in Pinellas and Hillsborough counties I'm sure the number is bigger, but i was wondering if any or all of you might be interested in getting together up at the Hernando Sportsman's Club range in Hernando County for some shooting, comraderie, perhaps a little friendly competition.

Any takers?

bigmacque
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

2. Remove Ads

I'm in.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

I'll probably embarrass myself but I'd be up for that sometime soon.

There's a few more around from our area, we'll have to keep an eye out for them and drag them in. As for embarassing themselves I'll corner that market Darrow, this outing will just be for the fun of it.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.

Odessa FL, South Pasco County, Tampa Bay Area
    Hey Y'all!

Don't 'do' ranges...Any shooting these days is on private or very secluded public property (off-shore islands)...

However.... Keep me posted and aware of when and if it happens, and unless there's another eminent engagement, me n' Mizz Cracker would likely come up that way for a meet n' greet...

Best, FLc
    THE BILL OF RIGHTS: Void Where Prohibited By Law
    Politically Incorrect?...Maybe. Conformity Challenged?...Absolutely
    "I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it." (Capt. Woodrow F. Call, TX Ranger, Ret)

Well there's four here, though I do recall seeing a member or two join from the Hernando / Weeki Wachee area that have not responded.

We may be able to have some fun with four of us, maybe late September?

Links