Members from Missouri: Table Rock, Stone County Missouri, I may move to that area

This is a discussion on Members from Missouri: Table Rock, Stone County Missouri, I may move to that area within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I am strongly considering buying a home to retire in, in the Stone County, Table Rock, Missouri area (i am a retired LEO). I am ...

Thread: Members from Missouri: Table Rock, Stone County Missouri, I may move to that area

Members from Missouri: Table Rock, Stone County Missouri, I may move to that area

I am strongly considering buying a home to retire in, in the Stone County, Table Rock, Missouri area (i am a retired LEO). I am not very familiar with that area other then it is in the Ozarks. Is there anything that i should be aware of negatively about this area? Are there any fairly close public/private shooting ranges? Other then Table Rock lake, what are the public fishing/hunting opportunities in that area? If i am going to buy a home that i am going to die in, i would like to know the pit falls (if any) of the Stone County, Table Rock area. Any advise will be of great help to me, Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Ads

Links