Haven't been on here in a while, and Milwaukee, WI area members?

This is a discussion on Haven't been on here in a while, and Milwaukee, WI area members? within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hello all! Can honestly say Ive missed this site quite a bit. I was all excited when WI passed CCW, and was an active member. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jerp

Thread: Haven't been on here in a while, and Milwaukee, WI area members?

Hello all!

Can honestly say Ive missed this site quite a bit. I was all excited when WI passed CCW, and was an active member. Then fell through due to my job, and didnt carry much. Therefore didnt visit the site much. However in lieu of recent events where a situation arose where i could have stopped a robbery and and innocent from getting hurt. Im back in full force. I do live in West Allis and i am looking for a CCW friend who also lives in Liberalwaukee area to grab lunch with and not succumb to this non carrying attitude, not to mention some range time as well. Out lookimg for a friend to chat with and talk about the local area and 2nd amendment issues for this area. If it sounds like something your interested in feel free to message me, or reply. If we get big enough we can even possibly do group breakfasts or lunches to talk about local issues.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

I joined here earlier this year and seems to me we do have a good number of folks from Wisconsin and a few in the Milwaukee area. Nice to have you back!

I'm in one of those "other" SE Milwaukee County suburbs that borders West Allis.
    Every day without a negligent discharge is a good day.

Well thank you for the welcome back. And i am glad to hear our numbers are up in this area. Its been just over a year. And my experience, well lets just say i was in the pick n save here in west allis when the last robbery happened. The reason they arent 24 hours anymore. Such a shame.
    Tidal likes this.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Hey jerp. Welcome back...well...I just got here. I'm West of MKE but good to see you've come back. There are a lot of nice people on here so far for me. Sorry to here you had to be involved in that situation. I used to frequent Stallis ALOT in my younger years. Especially Greenfield Ave...if you catch my drift.

Currently in Milwaukee as well.
    Liberal (Noun) - Someone so open minded that his brain has fallen out.
    The 2nd Amendment: Guarantor of all other Amendments
    If You Can Read, Thank A Teacher. If You Can Read It In English, Thank A Veteran

GH
    Anyone else from Milwaukee? I live on the far north side in the Thurston Woods area north of Silver Spring. The neighborhood is fairly decent but slowly turning because many of the residences have become rentals. Bad enough that I carry all the time when the law allows. I have the advantage that my son is a Milwaukee PO & patrols the neighborhood when he's not assigned to the far northwest corner. All of his colleagues know who we are & where we live so they also keep an eye on us, lol.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

Realizing as I do that DC is the up and coming resource for 2A folks I would just point out another resource. OK gonna try the link thing but don't know if my LinkFu will work.OpenCarry.org | ?A Right Unexercised is a Right Lost?

OK everbody now cross your fingers and chant with me Chuck Norris could do it...Chuck Norris could do it...Chuck Norris could do it....AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Links