Possibly wrong section but.. gun books

This is a discussion on Possibly wrong section but.. gun books within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A while back i discussed putting up some material for the membership , and then i again suggested it for the " paying members " ...

Thread: Possibly wrong section but.. gun books

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar

A while back i discussed putting up some material for the membership , and then i again suggested it for the " paying members " as a bonus . In accordance with my understanding of the mod teams requests on subject material ect.. here is what i have uploaded so far http://abcyber.org/bob/ It is by no means all i have , but is what i have sorted out so far to up . My sole request is not to pass links beyond this forum since my host gives me the space and bandwidth to host , If this turns into a free for all i will have to take the site down . If you feel you have to share a file ( even with one person not on the board ) please feel free to , as long as you download it , then re upload it to a free file host such as meganupload, rapidshare , ect. Just please dont link my host anywhere else . Other than that feel free to pm with a request of basicly any book or manual lol , if i have it i will make arrangements to get it to you . If not i will see if i can find it elsewhere for you .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Assistant Administrator
    Funny Bob - I just put up some stuff of mine I am looking to move on

http://www.combatcarry.com/vbulletin...ad.php?t=21837

Only thing with your links request is that folks lurking might screw the bandwidth up for you. You could perhaps remove that link from open forum and pass it to those requesting it by PM. Just a thought so you don't get overloaded.

Nice offer tho
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Chris my bandwidth will handle us i am confident , but possibly not if the links get passed ( i ran a warez site for a while so i have an idea on bandwidth ) . I want to share with our members old and new , and feel i can if they honor the system . I wont lock things off unless and untill its abused , then i will password it all and it becomes a qualification issue to access it .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Links