Ne Ohio?

Ne Ohio?

This is a discussion on Ne Ohio? within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just looking for other members in my area. Where you shoot and any ccw problems you've had....

Thread: Ne Ohio?

Ne Ohio?

Just looking for other members in my area. Where you shoot and any ccw problems you've had.

hello i am in cleveland and i have yet to have problems with my ccw.
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

Administrator
    I dont live there, but I did. I'm up there on a regular basis to visit friends and never had a problem of any sorts.
    What kind of problems would are you thinking of?
    "Just blame Sixto"

Local LE seems to be pretty uninformed here. Just wondering if anyone has heard about issues in cleveland or other non CCW friendly areas of ohio.

there was a shooting in the eastside of cleveland. a 16 yr old kid came onto a guys porch to rob him. the guy was a ccw holder and shot the kid in self defense. cops took his gun and no charges so far. tht is something big tht happen within the month
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

Sponsored Links