Little Sahara Oklahoma Spring Break

This is a discussion on Little Sahara Oklahoma Spring Break within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; We are planning on going to Little Sahara Oklahoma for spring Break with the Rhino 660 and Prairie 650 for some time playing in the ...

Thread: Little Sahara Oklahoma Spring Break

Little Sahara Oklahoma Spring Break

We are planning on going to Little Sahara Oklahoma for spring Break with the Rhino 660 and Prairie 650 for some time playing in the sand dunes. Any of you folks with Side by Side UTVs that would like to get to gether to ride, we are going to be there from the 15th of March to the 18th of March in the North End campground site #2C. Stop by if you get the chance. If you've never had your Rhino in the sand you will be in for a treat. I was 48 before I ever tried it. It's a lot of fun. For some info and to sign up for a camp site here is the web site.http://www.lspsonline.com/ To learn more about Little Sahara here is their web site. http://www.waynoka.com/littlesahara/cgi-bin/index.cgi

See you there,
    Ron
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

2. Remove Ads

I know there must be some other folks from Oklahoma with either ATVs or UTVs here. Little Sahara is 1800 acres of great fun and well worth the trip. I'd like to see some of you there. Here are some pictures and maps of Little Sahara and the campgrounds. This is what our last camp looked like.

Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

Links