DFW member get together

This is a discussion on DFW member get together within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I was wondering how many people were going to the Big Town Gun Show this weekend. I was going on the 23rd and while it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DFW member get together

DFW member get together

I was wondering how many people were going to the Big Town Gun Show this weekend. I was going on the 23rd and while it will be my first gun show, I was wondering if any of you guys were going and wanted to meet up...put a face to the name, so to speak.

Or if this weekend isn't good, maybe a lunch and firing range get together. I saw how successful the Central Florida thread went and was wondering if any of you guys wanted to try it around DFW. I'm kind of new to the DFW area, I got out of the Navy Jan 07, so I've been here a little over a year, but my last job had me traveling quite a bit.

Anyway, we'll see how many people are interested and try to arrange something.
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

2. Remove Ads

I'm unavailable, but let's keep in mind for future events......

A couple of guys have PMed me and said they would be interested, but weren't available for tomorrow. I realize this was short notice, I just figured some of you might be going anyway. For those of you who can't go tomorrow but are still interested, do you have any ideas for when/where, etc?
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

Who is John Galt?

Distinguished Member Array USPnTX's Avatar
    can't make it this weekend. But would definitely be up for a get together. Lunch and or a little range time would be great.
    "Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon

Well, I guess there isn't much interest in a get together. I'm off to the gunshow. Perhaps, we will try again in a few weeks.

Who is John Galt?

The TSRA 5th annual Sportsman Spectacular is at Mesquite Rodeo Convention Center this weekend. That might be a good get-together location.

Worth the trip. Not only is it a good gunshow, last time I went John Lott was there.

This show is missing from a lot of the typical gun show listings, I don't know why.

The gun show listing in my signature line has a link to the Mesquite Rodeo Convention center.

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    I would love a Texas get together. Most of my weekends are full. I would have to have more advance notice.
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

How about the Market Hall gun show. April 12th or 13th. DACA Home
    I have heard the Market Hall show is one of the best around. What do you think?

Who is John Galt?

Hey y'all I'm up for the "Texas" connection GTG. Y'all keep me posted... Possibly a group GTG at the range in which Reborn owns and runs. Maybe even growing our Texas connection and having some comp shoots? I'm sure he would support a Def Carry Team competition this spring. ( in Rockwall )
    "Eternity is Too Long to be Wrong"

Texas CHL Instructor & Holder & Utah CFP Instructor
    NRA Instructor & Life Member
    Member TSRA, USCCA, TCHA
    Christian, Heterosexual, Pro-2A, Pro-Life, Conservative, Common Sense American

DACA Home

Well, the Market Hall Gun Show is getting closer. April 12th and 13th. Any plans of you guys to attend?

edited to add: I did get together with Ridgeline and Reborn at their range. They run a Tactical Training center. Maybe someday they will do a defensivecarry tactical class...maybe with a DC discount.

Who is John Galt?

I'm gonna try to make it but I have no idea what my schedule will be like that day...

Distinguished Member Array USPnTX's Avatar
    Originally posted by: Kerbouchard
    I did get together with Ridgeline and Reborn at their range. They run a Tactical Training center. Maybe someday they will do a defensivecarry tactical class...maybe with a DC discount.
    Where around Dallas is Reborn's and Ridgeline's range???
    "Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon

This weekend is Market Hall gunshow. I'll be the one looking at the guns...

Who is John Galt?

Think I'm going to make this one. I'll be the one walking around next to the very pretty woman with striking blue eyes and looking at guns... ;)

We are in Canton (the range), but we both live in the Dallas area.
    "Eternity is Too Long to be Wrong"

Texas CHL Instructor & Holder & Utah CFP Instructor
    NRA Instructor & Life Member
    Member TSRA, USCCA, TCHA
    Christian, Heterosexual, Pro-2A, Pro-Life, Conservative, Common Sense American

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links