Sw Ohio - Need You 4/16/08 At 6pm In Cincinnati

This is a discussion on Sw Ohio - Need You 4/16/08 At 6pm In Cincinnati within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Some of you may or may not have heard of a bunch of lying scum behind Protest Easy Guns The long story short of it ...

Thread: Sw Ohio - Need You 4/16/08 At 6pm In Cincinnati

Sw Ohio - Need You 4/16/08 At 6pm In Cincinnati

Some of you may or may not have heard of a bunch of lying scum behind Protest Easy Guns

The long story short of it is that they're essentially another Brady group, but are using the deaths of those at VT to further their political agenda by lying down with 32 people, and claiming that the "easy" availability of firearms is the problem.

At 6pm, on the Seasongood Pavillion in Mt. Adams (1600 Art Museum Dr. Cincinnati, OH) they're going to be holding their little lie in. I'm sure they're also going to be spewing a bunch of b.s. about firearms in general, concealed carry, gun shows, private sales, etc..

I'd like to have other folks besides myself to be there to present a fact based opposing view point. Frankly - I don't care if you CC or OC, what you wear, who you are, your age, etc - I just want to get people who care about their right to self defense to be present to offer the other side of the story. You know - the one with the facts (just do a search on OFCC with the author of Tither if you need some).

So please, if you have the time, show up to present an opposing viewpoint to their audience. I know I'll be there, as well as probably another national board member from SCCC (we're NOT representing SCCC on that day, just our personal beliefs). It'd mean a lot to me (and I'm sure to the rest of your fellow gun owners) if we can make a presence to counter them as normal every day people.

We've got an excellent site setup as well to help counter them, Protest Easy Guns is LYING to You
    ~Mike F.
    http://www.ConcealedCampus.com
    http://www.a-human-right.com/
    "Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    I might be lurking around in the shadows.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Love to be their, unfortunately I can't be, I'll spread the word for ya though.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Links