Tennessee Liqour-by-the-Drink Licensees Posted on State Website

This is a discussion on Tennessee Liqour-by-the-Drink Licensees Posted on State Website within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; About two months ago, I asked Ms. Elks, the Executive Director of the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission, if she would post a list of current ...

Thread: Tennessee Liqour-by-the-Drink Licensees Posted on State Website

VIP Member

Exclamation Tennessee Liqour-by-the-Drink Licensees Posted on State Website

About two months ago, I asked Ms. Elks, the Executive Director of the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission, if she would post a list of current Tennessee licensees to serve liquor for on-premises consumption. She stated in a letter to me dated 8 May 2008 that she had directed her "computer person" to do so as soon as the state website was updated. I checked on the site tonight, and it is indeed there, as of 30 May 2008:

http://www.state.tn.us/abc/LBD%20LIC...2005302008.pdf

One can also find it by going to the Alcoholic Beverage Commission's website, clicking on the "Commission Matters" button, and then clicking on the "TABC Current Licenses Issued" link. It leads to the 95-page (currently) .pdf referenced above.

This will allow Tennessee HCP holders to prevent inadvertent violations of the law. It will also give holders the address to send copies of their receipts for the money they did spend in the non-alcohol-serving restaurant that they might have spent in the licensee's establishment instead if Mr. Naifeh hadn't killed restaurant-carry reform this year.

I think tough economic times are ahead for the restaurant industry in Tennessee. Tennesseans, let's be certain these establishments know of the business they are losing from us because we cannot legally carry in their establishments!
    If the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them.--Samuel Adams as Candidus, Boston Gazette 20 Jan. 1772

Veteran--USA FA
    NRA Benefactor Life
    Tennessee Firearms Association Life

2. Remove Ads

thank you!!!
    Wo die Notwehr aufhört, fängt der Mord an
    (Murder begins where self-defense ends)
    Georg Büchner

Links