hello! I have just recently moved to the wonderful state of TN, more specifically, the tri cities area.
I was wondering a few things.
1. is anyone from the tri cities area?
2. if so, where do u shoot?
3. where do u go to get ur permit application?
4. do u have to be a resident to apply? (I ask b/c I am currently a michigan resident, and have my permit there, so I can carry in TN, but as soon as I become a TN resident, my MI permit will no longer be valid I assume.. Im trying to figure out a way to not have a month or two where I cant carry)
5. can u really not carry in state parks? thats dumb...
(as is not being able to carry in most restaurants )
6. what are the laws about buying guns (long- and hand-) both for those with and without their permit (im assuming i cant buy one till im a resident tho, right?)