Las Vegas DC Members

Las Vegas DC Members

This is a discussion on Las Vegas DC Members within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I would like to know if you'd be interested in having a regular meeting somewhere here in Las Vegas? This most likely would be for ...

Thread: Las Vegas DC Members

Las Vegas DC Members

I would like to know if you'd be interested in having a regular meeting somewhere here in Las Vegas? This most likely would be for some type of breakfast type thing.

We don't want to do this too often as we all have busy lives. I was considering a Las Vegas DC member meeting once a month. It would most likely work best on a Saturday or Sunday.

More than once a month seems a bit too much in my opinion. Are there any Las Vegas area members who would be interested in having a monthly meeting for an informal breakfast meeting?

I look forward to your replies.
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

How about shooting instead, with the like minded?

LasVegasIDPA

http://www.lasvegasuspsa.com/Site/Welcome.html

Desert Lake Shooting Club

We even have a late breakfast after shooting.
    I carry a gun cause I can't carry a cop.

TheHun, I love the suggestion of getting together for a monthly event of shooting & a good meal afterwards. I don't know why it never occurred to me before. That's something I could look forward to each month.

The key factor is getting enough LV DC members who would enjoy this type event. Count me in if we have enough people who want to do this on a monthly basis.

I'll be watching this thread for some more people in the Las Vegas area.
    Glock 26

I'm out there shooting USPSA, 3-gun and Steel often. I didn't re-new my IDPA membership and I won't for awhile. BTW, there is a 3-gun match this Sun at 0900 at the Boulder City Range if anyone is interested and there is an IDPA match Sat at 0900. I'll probably show up to the 3-gun.

Breakfast sounds good.

G19, G23, P2000 (9mm), LMT Defender 2000 (SOPMOD), Colt LE6920, Ruger 10/22

I'd be interested. I'll be out of town this weekend but I live in SW Vegas so Desert Lake looks close. I only got my permit in January so I'm lacking the skills & gear for competetive shooting at this point. Always willing to punch some holes in paper though :-)

Sorry for the delay in response. My work schedule has me working with only one day off per week. I'm not sure how long this will last but am hoping I will have an eventual two days off.

Now the question to all you Las Vegas DC area members. What would be the best weekend of the month to hold our first meeting. We can decide if we want to get together for a group range activity after our first meeting.

Without adding one more poll, please let me know which weekend of the month fits best into your schedules. 1st, 2nd, etc.

Let's first arrange a specific weekend for a lunch somewhere. I'm not really a "morning person" so let's see if we can meet somewhere for a "brunch" type thing at some local eatery in the Las Vegas valley.

Let me know what you think!
    Glock 26

Hello Las Vegas DC members. I've been giving some thought as to where, what time, etc. we should be try a first meeting. This will let me know if we should arrange a regular meeting place for a monthly meeting. For the time being I have a suggestion that should fill the bill under the circumstances.

I've selected a fast food place near a place that is near & dear to our hearts here in Vegas. It's the Arby's located near The Gun Store which is located at 2900 E. Tropicana Ave. The address of the Arbys is 2590 E. Tropicana Ave. It's located a little east of The Gun Store. If there is enough interest from this initial meeting I will locate somewhere where we can arrange something nicer for a regular monthly meeting.

Since some of us are not morning people I would suggest that we arrange to meet at around 11:00AM on the morning of Saturday, May 30th for a quick brunch.

To make it easy to identify ourselves as DC why don't we wear something with something "gun related." I'll be wearing my NRA hat. What you wear is entirely up to you.

Well, what do you think? I'm open to any suggestions.
    Glock 26

I'll have to get back to you as we get closer to the date. Also, check this out:
    Ok guys, wanna have another Burger and Beer get together? - Nevada Shooters

Thanks Shotdown! I registered with the new group. This makes locating an already established meeting place that much easier. I'll spend my time between this group & the other group. Now my postings will keep my busy at both forums! lol
    Glock 26

I hear you. I'm on 7 other forums.

I'm down for it. That's crazy that their meet was so big. It looks like I'll have to join there as well.

Sponsored Links