Eastern Idaho OC dinner

This is a discussion on Eastern Idaho OC dinner within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ok everyone, we are having an OC dinner here in Eastern Idaho and would really love people to come join us. Here are the details: ...

Thread: Eastern Idaho OC dinner

Eastern Idaho OC dinner

Ok everyone, we are having an OC dinner here in Eastern Idaho and would really love people to come join us.

Here are the details:
    9 January 2010
    18:00
    JB's Restaurant
    150 W. Main St.
    Rexburg, ID 83440

If you have any questions send me a pm.

We are giving you plenty of notice so if you are in the area we'll see you there
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws... serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Cesare Beccaria

2. Remove Ads

ntg
    I'd like to be there, but I'm already committed to something that evening :(. Please let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by ntg View Post
    I'd like to be there, but I'm already committed to something that evening :(. Please let us know how it goes.
    If you have to miss this one don't worry, we are going to try and make it a monthly get together.

Spouses always welcome, and I was thinking that this coming summer we could have a potluck get together in the park, so people don't have to find a babysitter.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws... serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Cesare Beccaria

Slight change in plans.

The dinner is going to be postponed one week so here is the new information:

16 January 2010
    18:00
    JB's Restaurant
    150 W. Main St.
    Rexburg, ID 83440

If you have any questions please pm me or send me an email at wy1ble@gmail.com

Everyone who would like to come to the dinner would you please send me an email at:
    wy1ble@gmail.com
    If you would prefer to call that is fine, just email me first and I'll send over my number.

I need to get a head count started. Also, this is an open carry dinner, but if you know someone in the area who CC or is just interested in personal protection for themselves and their families ask them to come and pass on my email.

sent email
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

Links