Are you in VA?

This is a discussion on Are you in VA? within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; If youa re in Va and near the Hampton Roads area, let's plan a range day. We can go out to the range, have a ...

Thread: Are you in VA?

Are you in VA?

If youa re in Va and near the Hampton Roads area, let's plan a range day. We can go out to the range, have a good time, then maybe grab dinner and a beer. All are welcome.
    Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended

2. Remove Ads

Let's do it! I'm in Va Beach... as you saw in my other post. Anybody else out there?
    Protection is a responsibility not just a right.

would love to join you all but im on the other side of VA lol but hoping that the after testing on June 12th with the VA Beach PD will move me out there. so maybe something in the future?

Sounds good. I am always out and about. Usually, I say on the Newport News side of the water, so if anyone wants to head to SandBar, Red Rock Lounge, Hoss's or such for a beer and some quality food let me know. They also have fairly good live music on a regular basis
    Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended

I'm in VA, but in the Southwest Mountains area near Virginia Tech. We've still got a couple feet of snow on the ground, colder than a well diggers back side, and it flurries every other day or so. The sun is shining and it's flurying at the same time. I'm ready to see something other than piles of snow!!!
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Links