Non Holster Related Holster Thread??

This is a discussion on Non Holster Related Holster Thread?? within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Well howdy everyone. I truly am in awe at the emails I get from all of you crazy customers of mine....I appreciate all of the ...

Thread: Non Holster Related Holster Thread??

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar

Well howdy everyone. I truly am in awe at the emails I get from all of you crazy customers of mine....I appreciate all of the compliments and hooplah! Thanks for everything.

My web guy is very busy so I wanted to post this here....hope Im not breaking any rules.....if so, please just let me know and Ill pistol whip myself.....again! :)

February was a very strange month for me.....I had a family member pass away, out of state and had to take a week off so me and my kids could go take care of the business there. Well the day after the funeral on the way home...I got a call that a friend of mine had taken his own life back in utah where I reside. He was an alcoholic, whom we all thought was in recovery....and apparently, fell off the wagon again. This was very hard for me.....as I loved this guy a lot.

My kids dont even know what he did....because its just not in there better interest to hear about it....for a while anyway.

Anyway....i got a couple of weeks behind in actual shop time and in all honesty, Im still kinda on vacation mentally after the last little while. Im still making leather and like usual, try to better myself with every pc. I shoot out the door.

I just wanted you guys to know that life really is crazy sometimes!
    It will throw things at you that you really have to question.....what the heck am I doing here? And am I doing things the right way? For the right reasons?.......

Just love the people who love you, not on the outside...but really let them know it. From the heart..........because trust me friends, you never know when God will punch your clock for you!

Be safe out there and God bless,
    Eric Larsen.....hbe
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

Walther PPS holster search ends in success! - DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum

Eric, I'm very sorry to hear of your losses. Be strong and have faith!
    I must have been oneof the last lucky ones to get my equipment before things went south on you...Here's alink for all who want to see a first hand look atthe quality Eric puts out.
    Beretta Tomcat .32, Walther PPS 9mm, Sig Sauer P229R, Remington 870 12ga, Sig Sauer 556 ER

Links