Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi from Florida

1K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  64zebra 
#1 ·
Joined as an alternative to PDO. From my limited contact with this site, it looks like I made a good choice. Looking forward to some good interaction with members. As my user name implies, I spent considerable time in the AF working comm/nav on F4s. I am retired with 26 yrs TIS. I did one 4 yr hitch AD and 22 yrs NJ Air National Guard. Have my CCW in Florida and enjoy target shooting with my 2 ARs. Am partial to military weapons and hope to add an M14 (M1A) in the near future. Talk to you guys later. Didn't mean to bore you.

#7 ·
Welcome to the forum. I too am a veteran and like you I hope to add an M14 (M1A) to my collection in the next few months. I personally believe that the M14 was and continues to be the best rifle the US military ever used. The M1 was great and the M14 was a logical and fantastic extention and improvement upon it. Qualified with the M14 during ROTC summer camp at Ft. Bragg in 1969. On AD trained with and trained others to use the M16, but never really learned to like it.

Jump in anytime. If we get bored with what you are saying we will just go to the next post.:wink:

#14 ·
Martin-Baker Seat

That was not my favorite place to be sitting when troubleshooting some of my stuff. I tried to make sure that I had, at least 3 pins in the seat. Wasn't eager to punch out! All things considered, I wouldn't have changed a thing. Were you carrier based?

#26 ·
Welcome from the Panhandle of Texas :tumbleweed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.