New guy

New guy

This is a discussion on New guy within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Hi, everyone. My name is Rick and I am from the bustling metropolis of Llano, Texas. I am on the road as a sales repr ...

Thread: New guy

Rickman

New guy

Hi, everyone. My name is Rick and I am from the bustling metropolis of Llano, Texas. I am on the road as a sales repr for an farm equipment company much of the time traveling the state and I wanted to legally carry my pistol with me for self defense. I received my concealed carry permit a couple of years ago.

I carry a Kahr 1911 .45 compact most of the time secured in a custom IWB holster under an untucked shirt. I also carry a Benchmade folder. Glad to have found you guys.

DC Founder

Welcome Rick

Glad to hear Texas is now represented in our forums. I have been to Llano several times in my life and while I doubt it is a bustling metropolis, I know it is probably a better place to live than I am in. I actually had an uncle (whom I never knew) that was the sherrif in Llano, Texas.

Rickman

I just noticed your comments, Bumper

Damn this really is a small world. Do you know your uncle\'s name?

Sponsored Links