Defensive Carry banner

new member,los angeles,what is the trade value

1K views 30 replies 31 participants last post by  pinklady 
#1 ·
hello im dave from los angeles county. i am interested in a s&w airweight 637. i would be interested to know what two of my guns are worth in sale or trade and i would appreciate any opinions anyone has as to what kind of deal i may expect to make with what i have now. i have a taurus model 65 357 mag which has not been fired since being purchased new in 1996. also i have a davis industries 380 which has been fired 17 times. i am aware that the davis is a cheap gun but offer it only to possibly offset the price of a gun that i would purchase or trade for. all opinions are welcome.

thank you, dave

#11 ·
Welcome from Virginia.

Can you legally sale a gun in CA. if it not on the state approved list of guns? There are no guns on the list by Davis Industries. Are you sure of the model number of your Taurus? The model 65 is not on the CA list either, but the model 605 is.

#13 ·
Taurus model 605: Small frame .357 Magnum, 5 Rd. 2" bbl. , rubber grips, fixed sights.

Taurus Model 65: Medium frame .357 Magnum 6 rd. 4" Bbl. Full underslung, fixed sights.

New Model # 2650041 Blue Service
#2550049 Stainless Steel

Sold or traded to FFL-
1996 Used: 0041 $230
0049 $250

Davis .380 $0.00

I don't know if Taurus 65 it is currently on a list or what the status is. Check with FFL

Should be able to find S&W 637 or 636 for $380.00

#16 ·
Welcome from South Carolina...

#21 ·
Welcome from VA....via Germany

I'd use it as part of a trade before carrying it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.