This is a discussion on New Member within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Welcome from South Carolina... Originally Posted by Old Chief The Law is ... what it is ... like it or not we should respect/obey/change it....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member

Welcome from South Carolina...

Quote Originally Posted by Old Chief View Post
    The Law is ... what it is ... like it or not we should respect/obey/change it.
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

2. Remove Ads

Thank you all for the great comments, I think I will shelve my pistol for now but it has been my security blanket for so many years that carrying is now just who I am and I have to change that to accomodate my unreasonable state government. This just seems wrong!

welcome from Ft. Bliss, Texas

VIP Member
    Welcome from Texas!
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Welcome from southern Louisiana!

Mag44Laf
    Semper Fi

Greetings from VA....via Germany. Lots of good information here...Recommend seeking additional training beyond the basics (after you've mastered the basics).

Also, check out handgunlaw.us as a resource. Have you researched Wisconsin Open Carry?
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Welcome from Michigan. Please don't break the law. Vote to change it. In the meantime use this forum to get informed. Knowledge is power.

Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio. As others have said, don't break the law. There are other alternatives for self defense. Work to change the law!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links