Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetings from the heartland

759 views 23 replies 23 participants last post by  borglyn 
#1 ·
Hello all, greetings from Kansas. I am a member of the military and recently went through the process of obtaining my CCL. I am new to CC but I do it as much as I can trying to get comfortable with my new best friend...lol... I cannot, of course, carry when I go to work which limits how much exposure I get on a daily basis. I try to make up for it by having my Springfield XD9SC on me constantly when I am not at work. Fortunately being in the military I have had plenty of exposure to weapons but I have also been well trained to not have a round chambered until I am prepared to fire, this will take some work for me to break that mindset and CC with one in the chamber. I am working on it, I am just getting comfortable with the fact that people are not staring at me and have no clue that I am carrying. This looks like a great site and I hope to learn a thing or two!

#8 ·
Welcome from Delaware! Thanks for your service.

#19 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I appreciate it!!! I see that I forgot part of my story in my introduction, I am also an avid motorcycle rider and own an 03 Honda VTX 1300S, nothing better than riding and CCing...lol...well, maybe a few things just saying, just nothing comes to mind right now! Hope everyone has a great day.

#21 ·
Welcome from South Carolina...

#22 ·
Greetings from VA....via Germany. Lots of good information here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.