New from oklahoma

This is a discussion on New from oklahoma within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Welcome to the forum from Michigan!...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: New from oklahoma

  1. #16
    Senior Member Array borglyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    889
    Welcome to the forum from Michigan!
    " The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissenger

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #17
    VIP Member Array JDE101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,505
    Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

  4. #18
    VIP Member Array Hiram25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wyoming, DE
    Posts
    11,049
    Welcome from Delaware!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

  5. #19
    Member Array electriccowb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    21
    A big welcome to the forum from another Okie with permit.
    I have a link to the OSBI site for you so you can find all kinds of info on carry in Oklahoma.
    Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation - Concealed Weapons Licensing
    click on the SDA law booklet and it will bring that up so you can read it. Its in PDF form
    If the restaurant is not posted no firearms, and servers liquor, and has a bar section in it. you may NOT carry in to the bar section, but you may carry in the rest of the restaurant. you may NOT consume liquor of any kind while you carry.
    any city, state, or federal bld. is off limits for carry. any school property is off limits for carry. this is just a few so be sure and read the sda law booklet.
    I keep that bookmarked for reference In case I need to reread it.
    remember some of the sites on the net may not have the updated info on carry law. So it is best to get it right from the OSBI.

  6. #20
    VIP Member
    Array GunnyBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Victoria, B.C.
    Posts
    3,988

    Welcome!!

    From Victoria, B.C.

    I have in-laws in Broken Arrow so I'm usually there at least once a year.

    Say hi to the boys at Dongs Guns for me.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

  7. #21
    Ex Member Array JDlewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tulsa OK,
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by electriccowb View Post
    A big welcome to the forum from another Okie with permit.
    I have a link to the OSBI site for you so you can find all kinds of info on carry in Oklahoma.
    Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation - Concealed Weapons Licensing
    click on the SDA law booklet and it will bring that up so you can read it. Its in PDF form
    If the restaurant is not posted no firearms, and servers liquor, and has a bar section in it. you may NOT carry in to the bar section, but you may carry in the rest of the restaurant. you may NOT consume liquor of any kind while you carry.
    any city, state, or federal bld. is off limits for carry. any school property is off limits for carry. this is just a few so be sure and read the sda law booklet.
    I keep that bookmarked for reference In case I need to reread it.
    remember some of the sites on the net may not have the updated info on carry law. So it is best to get it right from the OSBI.
    Were you locate in ok.

  8. #22
    Ex Member Array JDlewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tulsa OK,
    Posts
    769
    Well everyone thanks for all the welcomes. I can't wait to learn a lot on here. Here is a picture of my new gun that I was talking about.
    Attached Images

  9. #23
    Ex Member Array JDlewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tulsa OK,
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyBunny View Post
    From Victoria, B.C.

    I have in-laws in Broken Arrow so I'm usually there at least once a year.

    Say hi to the boys at Dongs Guns for me.
    will do if im every in there i bought my gun at sports world in tulsa.

  10. #24
    VIP Member Array SIGguy229's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kommie-fornia-stan
    Posts
    7,074
    Welcome from Virginia....via Germany. Check out handgunlaw.us. Also, be sure to spend money on some training. After you master the basics, take a course (or two) on the employment of your firearm.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

    martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

  11. #25
    Member Array jarhead74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    299
    Welcome from a mile high!
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."
    Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

  12. #26
    Member Array electriccowb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    21
    Sorry JDlewis I am slow responding at times due to work.
    I am in Enid, but grew up In Ada. Got to go where the work is ;).
    I hope you found the answers you needed. The OSBI link is the best place to look in my book.

  13. #27
    Ex Member Array JDlewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tulsa OK,
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by electriccowb View Post
    Sorry JDlewis I am slow responding at times due to work.
    I am in Enid, but grew up In Ada. Got to go where the work is ;).
    I hope you found the answers you needed. The OSBI link is the best place to look in my book.
    Yes I did thanks. cool I'm in tulsa. I have a buddy that I work with that lives in Enid.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #28
    Member Array electriccowb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    21
    boy you are fast with that phone. lol

  15. #29
    Ex Member Array JDlewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tulsa OK,
    Posts
    769
    Lol that funny. I did not even see when you posted it. I was just checking my phone at the time. that's too funny.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #30
    VIP Member Array searcher 45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    4,152
    Welcome from Central Texas!!!!!!
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •