Former warship driver reporting aboard!

This is a discussion on Former warship driver reporting aboard! within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Welcome from a mile high!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Former warship driver reporting aboard!

Welcome from a mile high!
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."
    Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

2. Remove Ads

Welcome from Virginia!
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Distinguished Member Array pinklady's Avatar
    Welcome from Virginia and thank you for your service.

Ditto the thanks for your service to Our Country! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL View Post
    I am new to this board, but not new to concealed & open carry. I am a Navy veteran, and active in OH grass roots advocacy in OH Buckeye Firearms Association. Restoration of 2nd amendment rights is my mission aside from contributing to a constitutionally-authorized robust national defense and taking care of my family. Keeping the republic a republic is what free men work towards always - I swore an 3 oaths: during scouts to do my duty to God & Country, to the Constitution upon entry into the Navy, and to my wife before God, and I will keep them. I enjoy shooting, hunting, bicycling and the outdoors in general with my family.

There is always more to learn, and I will enjoy reading what the other members have to contribute. Look forward to having some fun & learning new information!

Thanks!
    I say welcome to the forums from myself, also currently a 16 yr. Navy veteran.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links