New Member

New Member

This is a discussion on New Member within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Hello, all, Greetings from Big Sky country, where even most of the Democrats are pro-gun. Montana is a \"shall issue\" state. I live in a ...

Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: New Member

  1. #1
    1943 - 2009
    Array Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    10,372

    New Member

    Hello, all,

    Greetings from Big Sky country, where even most of the Democrats are pro-gun.

    Montana is a \"shall issue\" state. I live in a county that has the most CWP holders in the state. Of, course, I\'m one of them. I carry a Colt LW Commander .45 99% of the time, the other 1% a S&W M60.

    I\'m a passionate believer in the RKBA. I\'m semi-retired right now, plan to be all the way retired in March 05. I\'m a U.S. Army RVN veteran & a former LEO.

    Looks like a real nice forumn, Bumper.


  2. #2
    DC Founder
    Array Bumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    20,045
    Thanks, Captain Crunch, it\'s getting there. What makes a forum good are bad are the members. After being really small for a long time I am glad to see new people find us. Come back often, we\'ll be here ;)

  3. #3
    Member Array Darkmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    23
    Good to have met ya Captain. Montana hun, I havent been out there sence i was just a wee little squirt. My step grandpa used to own a bar out in Montana somewheres.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. New member from MD
    By sl2w0 in forum New Members Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: September 17th, 2009, 03:29 PM
  2. New Member
    By bill45 in forum New Members Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: August 12th, 2009, 01:08 AM
  3. Not Really a new Member... but... a moved member
    By firefighter4884 in forum New Members Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: June 18th, 2007, 11:14 PM
  4. a new member here, but...
    By downrange in forum New Members Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: February 10th, 2007, 10:32 PM
  5. New Member
    By LegalMonkey in forum New Members Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: February 10th, 2007, 10:30 PM