Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock: Former Soldier, Sailor, and Police Officer

1K views 33 replies 30 participants last post by  First Sgt 
#1 ·
My name is Rock. I am a former soldier, sailor, and police officer. I run an emergency preparedness forum, Preparation M Forum. It spun off of a Mensa Special Interest Group.

I am very concerned about the direction America is heading in and the amount of clueless sheeple who don't realize that the wolves are in DC and our state capitals.

When I was nine years old, my father, who was a police officer at the time taught me to shoot with his 1911! I have loved firearms ever since, particularly handguns. I have collected knives even longer and recently had two prototypes of one of my designs made.

I currently am self employed as a graphic artist, web site designer, and caricaturist. I do a lot of work for custom knife makers including logos, makers marks, banners, T-shirts, and business cards. www.Kowulz.com.

I have added a reciprocal link on the Preparation M web site; www.PreparationM.com.

I just picked up a Kahr CM9 to replace my Taurus Model 85 as my EDC. I'd prefer something more substantial, like a Glock 23, but my typical mode of dress doesn't allow it without a lot of hassle or discomfort. I wear an untucked Tshirt and cargo shorts about 12 months out of the year.

Thanks for having me here!

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome!

#14 ·
Aww c'mon :hand5:

I wear a t-shirt 10 months of the year in AZ... Always with either a G23 or 1911 :image035:

Welcome to DC; we'll get ya on the right track :yup: Pretty soon you'll be carrying a Glock 10mm with a .357 mag backup :biggrin2:

#30 ·
Welcome from Virginia....via Germany...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.