FReeper here

FReeper here

This is a discussion on FReeper here within the New Members Introduce Yourself forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Good evening. I have been lurking around here for some time and decided it was time to go ahead and register. Politically, I favor FreeRepublic.com ...

Thread: FReeper here

FReeper here

Good evening. I have been lurking around here for some time and decided it was time to go ahead and register.

Politically, I favor FreeRepublic.com but recently there have been fewer and fewer firearms related posts there so I have been looking for a good place that is heavy in the CCW area. Looks like I have found it. :P

Also an import from THR.

Great site!!!

Unfortunately, due to aging family members, wife & I find ourselves living in one of the few remaining non-CCW states.

My last 8 yrs in the Marines + 4 in retirement were spent in AZ and I had a CCW there. Miss it a lot!!!

We only live 30 mi or so from where the expectant mother was murdered & 8 month fetus/baby was \"stolen\"...so there\'s reason to adhere to my Marine Corps/Boy Scout frame of reference even out here in the hinterlands.

\"A gun for every room, and a room for every gun!\" (Plus lots of spares in the safe.)

Links