Defensive Carry banner

Greetings from Ohio

1K views 30 replies 31 participants last post by  Elk Hunter 
#1 ·
Greetings fellow 2A participants. So, a little about me. Well, I’m 50 years old as of the time of this posting, I’ve had a CHL since Ohio allowed us the “privilege”(sarcasm, just in case you didn’t catch it), I carry practically everywhere I go unless forbidden by law. I primarily carry concealed, but when I’m not in a hurry to be somewhere and feeing sociable, I’ll carry open and be happy to educate the sheeple on our rights as per the 2A and the State of Ohio. My carry piece is a Glock 23c in a Serpa retention holster. I’ve owned a Baby Eagle 40 cal, Browning 9mm Hi-Power, and little pocket 380, all of which I’ve donated to my brother, son and daughter respectively, as they didn’t have the cash to purchase their own and I wanted them to be able to defend themselves. Wife has her CHL as well and loves to shoot(just wish she’d carry more often) I’m a member of OFCC and found you good people as a result of their web site.
So, here I am, and it’s good to be here.
:wave:

#21 ·
Welcome from South Carolina...

#25 ·
Welcome from Virginia...via Germany...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.